Dear Contractors and Bidders,
On behalf of the Joliet Township Government, we share the following announcement of the advertisement to bid for the 2023 Joliet Township Road Improvement Paving Project (Contract No. 2023-01). Sealed bids are invited for this significant project, and we welcome your participation.
- Bid Submission Deadline: 1:30 p.m. on Monday, July 10th, 2023.
- Bid Opening Location: Town Hall meeting room, 175 W. Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432.
- Bid Documents: Plans and proposal forms can be obtained from the Office of the Township Clerk, 175 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432, during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM). Electronic forms can also be accessed at www.joliettownship.net.
- Inquiries: For any questions regarding the plans and proposal forms, kindly contact the Clerk at 815-726-5239 or email@example.com.
Requirements and Conditions:
- Bid Security: All proposals must be accompanied by a bid bond, bank cashier’s check, bank draft, or certified check for not less than five (5) percent of the bid amount.
- Responsible Bidders Act: All bidders must comply with the Responsible Bidders Act of the State of Illinois.
- Pre-Qualification: Bidders are required to be pre-qualified through the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- Performance Security and Insurance: The successful bidder will be required to post performance security and provide a Certificate of Insurance as per the Invitation to Bid and the general terms and conditions.
- Prevailing Wage Act: The contract will be subject to the provisions of the Prevailing Wage Act (80 ILCS 130/1 et seq.) as required by law.
- Bid Withdrawal: No bidder may withdraw their bid within 30 days after the actual date of the bid opening.
We encourage all interested contractors to review the bidding documents carefully and comply with the outlined specifications and instructions. The Joliet Township Government reserves the right to reject any or all bids, part of any or all bids, or waive technical errors or omissions in bids.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the bidding process. We value your contributions in enhancing our community’s infrastructure. Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact the Clerk’s office.